Have you ever walked through the mall and smelled the roasted cinnamon nuts that seem to permeate the air when a fresh batch in being made? Hard to resist, right?
These nuts are just like that.
- 3 cups assorted nuts, shelled
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 2 Tbsp butter, melted
- 5 tsp curry powder in total (3 tsp and 2 tsp divided)
- 1 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- In a large mixing bowl gently toss nuts, honey, butter, 3 tsp of curry powder and salt. Mix well to coat but be gentle as to not break the nuts.
- Pour nuts on a cookie sheet. (use an old beat up one) Bake for 12-15 minutes. Be sure to mix the nuts around a bit several times while baking. Keep an eye on them and don't let them get too dark. They go from wonderful to burnt very quickly.
- Pour finished nuts on a sheet of tin foil. Sprinkle remaining 2 tsp of curry powder on top of nuts. Toss around to coat. Allow to cool and serve.